SIC OKEANOS 14' X 28" DF
The Okeanos is a fitness and touring board that has won awards such as the SUPConnect “Best Touring Board” and “Best Overall Board.” This touring and fitness board paddles with ease and maintains a fast and efficient glide. The nose chine in the bow helps to soften the ride in rough waters and tracks extremely well under power in wind and cross-chop. The generous tail width and full, squared up rails help make this board very stable. The wide point in the board’s front section has shifted forward, adding to the overall stability. The board has also been outfitted with numerous tie-downs to mount your cargo. It is super stable rail-to-rail making this a great board to fish off.
The Okeanos has a standard US Fin box for everyday SUP use. Additional side fins can be inserted for improved tracking and stability. The board can also be used alone with these side fins in shallow waters or if you need a stable platform on which to rest the board when loaded with gear.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- WIDER WIDTH AND FULL RAILS: For overall stability
- 3” WEEDLESS 3K CARBON FIN : For Excellent Tracking and Glide
- 2X FCS2 FIN BOXES : For removal of the center fin to accommodate shallow draft paddling
- EZ-GRAB CARRY HANDLE : For easy transport and less fatigue
- CROCODILE TEXTURED EVA DECK PAD : For traction and grip
- BUNGEE TIE-DOWNS ON THE NOSE AND TAIL : Allows for maximum gear-hauling and versatile setup
- LEASH PLUG : To connect a leash for safety
- GORE-TEXTM BREATHER VENT : Allows board to breathe and prevent delamination
- ACTION CAMERA MOUNT ON THE NOSE. : To capture your adventures on the water