JP SLALOM PRO 71 2016
Item is in stockHurry! Low inventoryItem is out of stock Item is unavailable
- A combination of a shorter, more parallel outline and a bigger planing surface in the center help lift the boards onto the plane instantly.
- The deck concave lowers the mast base and the pivot point of the rig.
- The swing weight is centered for great top-end control.
- The new tail shape features not one but two cut-outs to optimize the water release and reduce the lift at the tail.
- The pulled-in outline at the tail also reduces the planning surface making it easy to trim and level out the board at all times, to maintain control and the highest possible speeds.
- The boards come with a new deck shape prioritizing comfort and efficiency.
- The elevated standing position offers better leverage to transfer the fin pressure into better acceleration and speed efficiently.
- Choose between 82 and 85 for light winds according to your weight and preferences, respectively the 60 and 62 for high winds.
- The medium board size of 71 cm fills the gap for all racers. The fastest range of JP Slalom boards – ever. Ready to race!