JP FUNSTER 240 (2018)
STABLE BEGINNER BOARD
They provide the superior stability and easy handling which every beginner needs! After only a few hours everybody will be sailing back and forth. Moreover, they are more than pure beginner boards because they can get you to the planing barrier of a large freeride board. Consequently, they are excellent beginner and family boards, also offering potential for a more advanced rider.
The 240 is clearly longer than its brothers providing superior directional stability. Due to the enormous width over the whole length and its fuller rails, the high volume makes it super stable – even for the heaviest newcomer.
- Reinforced nose to prevent damages from mast impacts
- Carrying straps on the nose and tail.
- Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing
- Full EVA deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
- Multiple footstrap options, from a beginner inboard to the sportier cruising position for all rider levels.
- Intuitive Guide Pad – the colour-coded EVA Pad works as guideline where to position your feet