TAHE ALIZÉ 6.0 WING
Light handling, easy to control, compact, equipped with two mini-booms, the Alizé is your best partner to progress in Wing!
Just like the warm, steady winds that blow in the tropics, the Alizé Wing is light and stable. Guaranteed take-off!
Easy to control, its compact design allows you to enjoy your ride without touching the water. Its rigidity makes sailing simple and reduces the risk of flapping. The ergonomic center batten allows you to adjust power quickly and easily during your ride.
Two wide-tube mini-booms extra larges enable you to position your hands precisely and make the Alizé very simple to use and control.
The Alizé’s amazing stability makes it well-adapted to all skill levels: beginners, schools, and more advanced riders in progression.
Recommended wind range: for beginners between 11 and 20knt, for intermediate/advanced riders between 8 and 20knt. Available in 4 sizes from 3m2 to 6m2.
- COMPACT AND « RIGID » WING Stable flight and easy relaunch
- DACRON TECHNOLOGY Light weight and extended product life
- ERGONOMIC INFLATABLE CENTRAL BATTEN WITH SLIGHT UP-LIFT Easy relaunch. Very efficient when « pumping » for power
- 2 WIDE-TUBE MINI-BOOMS WITH EVA FOAM GRIPS Easy to control, excellent comfort and grip when fully powered-up
- 2 RUSH-AIR INFLATION/DEFLATION VALVES
- Riders in progression
- Intermediate riders