TAHE ARIA 5'11'' AIR WINGBOARD
The Aria 5'11" board is the ideal solution for learning to wingfoil and progressing fast. Its 120L volume makes it a great fit for most sizes of rider.
The fairly flat rocker profile makes take-off easy, and its bevelled rail guarantees optimum performance as well as reducing risk of snagging when it touches water during turns and when leaning/banking the board. It never « sticks » to the water surface. The reduced rear rocker makes waterstarting simple and makes it more forgiving during in-flight water touches.
Its Superfly X construction (BiaX Carbon) is extremely tough, stiff and light weight, giving great responsiveness and optimum performance. The deck inserts make foot-straps a perfect option for riders who like a little more hold during jumps.
The double-rail system helps precision-mount the foil, while the generous deck pad and kick tail guarantee you maximum ride comfort.
- CONSTRUCTION SUPERFLY X (SFX) Tough build, rigid, light-weight
- COMPACT LENGTH AND WIDE PROFILE Excellent stability on the water and in flight
- REDUCED REAR ROCKER Easy waterstarts, and very forgiving when snagging the surface. Never “sticks” to the water
- CLOSE-SET FOOT STRAP INSERTS Adapt easily to your riding style
- DOUBLE-RAIL Precision-mounting of the foil
- INTEGRAL HULL-MOUNTED HANDLE Easy transportation with the foil fitted
- EVA DIAMOND-GROOVE DECK PAD AND KICKTAIL Premium quality materials for maximum ride comfort