“Constant Wind Seasports offer unique experiences by the sea for recreational and educational purposes that focus on personal growth and group development.
We have an efficient and organised team with years of experience in conducting and organising events like team-building, water sports, corporate/family events and many more.
All our dedicated staff and instructors have relevant certifications and experience.
Afterall, who better to teach, than the very guys who love the sport?”
1. Outdoor classroom experience by the sea allows participants to broaden their horizons and perspective.
2. The challenges participants face will provide opportunities for greater accomplishment, improving self-confidence, better teamwork and development of key leadership skills.
3. To acquire a “can-do” mindset as a team in overcoming challenges and difficulties.
4. To offer a fun-filled day and create awareness for water sports.
At the end of the course, you will…
- Be able to sail competently on your own
- Know the various parts and functions of the sailboat
- Learn and apply useful rope and knot techniques
- Understand basic sailing rules while out in the water
- Develop the confidence and control over the boat at sea
- Parts of the sailboards
- Points of sail
- Safety rules
- Simulation Training
- Sailing across the wind
- Close-haul and running
- Tacking and gybing
- Sailing upwind
- Basic right-of-way rules
- Strong wind techniques
- Introduction to basic triangle course
- Current and tide
- Water practice
4 sessions x 3 hours each session = $360/pax (inclusive of GST)
- PE attire (long-sleeved t-shirt is optional)
- Sports shoes/booties
- A clean set of clothing to change into
- 100% willingness to learn
- Windsurf board and sail (custom small sail size available for young/small built students)
- Life jackets
- Rescue boats