JP MAGIC RIDE ES129
The Magic Ride is the undisputed 'Master of the Turn' in the freeride class: In gybes it feels effortless and refined even in challenging sea states. Still featuring its respected autopilot qualities, the MR requires little input from the rider and its forgiveness will pamper the intermediate rider and increase their success rate in gybes. It's never been easier to enter the turn even at lower speeds and exit still on the plane - and planing through gybes is everybody's desire!
At the same time its rail bite and its reliability when carving steady arcs will encourage the more advanced rider to push harder and corner with full dedication: Tighter and tighter turns, classic freestyle like duck gybes and carving 360s will be the name of the game. The Magic Ride can be quoted a bigger Freestyle Wave and is the most playful and manoeuvrable of JP's freeride boards.
- The most manoeuvrable board in JP's freeride range.
- Easiest planing and gybing
- Bottom V for great control and comfort
- Adjusted shape gives a sporty and energetic character
- Foil Approved Fin Box (LXT only); With NP Glide Wind foil, one of the easiest set-ups to start foiling