JP HYDROFOIL SLALOM PRO 91
JP’s performance HydroFoil board for slalom sailing.
For 2020 the PWA merged slalom and foil into one new racing format. No matter how light the winds, we are about to witness even more racing and excitement at every event! Gone will be the times when riders are sat on the beach because of cancelled heats. Insufficient wind? Forget it: The new PWA wind limit for slalom will be 5 knots! So, exciting action will be guaranteed!
For this new slalom discipline, designers developed a specialized board and in addition, a dedicated course racing foil board.
- Performance and competition design
- Balance between performance, power and control in foiling
- Foil-Tuttlebox: Foil approved fin boxes - specially reinforced for foils with Deep Tuttlebox bases
- New footstrap with scale for easy adjustment to the foot size
- Parabolic Rail Construction