2021 Gill Deckhand Long Finger Gloves
The Gill Deckhand is the ultimate sailing glove for the new or recreational sailor, designed for dinghy and inshore use. Comfortable and flexible, the Amara reinforcement on the fingers provides great grip. This is the long version, offering protection for your middle, ring and pinky fingers while leaving thumb and index finger uncovered. The Deckhand Glove is recommend for dinghy and inshore sailing, and a great value for the new sailor.
- Excellent flexibility and comfort.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Middle, ring and index fingers are covered with index finger and thumb exposed.
- Stretch fabric on back for comfort.
- Seamless wraparound Amara reinforcement on fingers.
- Amara reinforcement won't absorb or hold water and dries quickly.
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch.
- Recommended for dinghy and inshore sailing.
- Sizing Information
- Width is measured as the circumference of your hand at the knuckles.